Registered Behavior Technician Training
$175 per individual
Group rates are available!
Just give us a call at 701-322-4429!
This 40 hour training is aligned with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s 2nd Ed. Task List. Training is module-based and includes the following topics: Behavior Basics, Measurement, Assessment, Skill Acquisition, Behavior Reduction, Documentation and Reporting, and Professional Conduct and Scope of Practice. The focus of this training is application of knowledge and skills to make you career ready to pass the national examination and to make you an effective RBT! This training is independent of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
Who Should Take This Training?
This training is for anyone who wants to take a deeper dive to understand and manage behavior. While this training meets RBT requirements, it is certainly valuable for those who are only seeking professional development.
- Each module includes a narrated Powerpoint to illustrate behavioral concepts/principles and an activity to strengthen your understanding and application in real-life settings.
- Virtual coaching sessions are available each week should you need assistance with the material.
- Training can be taken for course credit.
- To identify BACB’s requirements for becoming a Registered Behavior Technician
- To measure behavior accurately and create computerized graphs
- To accurately conduct preference assessments and to understand functional assessment procedures
- To implement skill acquisition techniques
- To implement skill reduction techniques
- To provide appropriate documentation and effective communication
- To understand professional conduct and scope of practice as an RB